Jacob
5/20/06 @ 23:49 (11:49pm)
8lbs, 8oz
21.5inches
head - 13.5"
chest - 14"
Brody
3/26/08 @ 18:11 (6:11pm)
8lbs, 11oz
21.5 inches (although we have another document that shows 20.5... we will have to see what the peds records from the hospital say, I guess)
head - 14.5"
chest - 13.5"
Austin
12/30/09 @ 18:46 (6:46pm)
9lbs, 4oz
20.25 inches
head - 14"
chest - 14.25"
So Brody had the biggest head (surprise, surprise!), Austin had the biggest chest and weight and Jacob (our shorty) was most likely the longest (still have conflicting records on Brody's initial length).
I think Austin looks most like Jacob, but he definitely has Brody's chin and of course, has his own look overall.
Austin
12/30/09 @ 18:46 (6:46pm)
9lbs, 4oz
20.25 inches
head - 14"
chest - 14.25"
So Brody had the biggest head (surprise, surprise!), Austin had the biggest chest and weight and Jacob (our shorty) was most likely the longest (still have conflicting records on Brody's initial length).
I think Austin looks most like Jacob, but he definitely has Brody's chin and of course, has his own look overall.

0 comments:
Post a Comment