

Top pic is from yesterday and the bottom one is from a month ago - I don't really notice much of a difference - Go figure! And to respond to Charissa, yes I am always in tank tops (and some sort of sweater or zip-up hoodie when out of the house)! Hey, I wear whats comfortable!
We had our ultrasound on Monday to check on the placenta position and everything looks good! The placenta has moved far away from the cervix, so that is no longer a concern. She checked the heart (heart rate was 144), stomach, kidneys, brain, fluids and cord and all look great. My cervix measured 3.3cm and anything between 3 and 5 is ideal there, so that is good too. I was a little disappointed that she didn't do measurements to get an estimate on Brody's current weight, but I guess I can wait until the next one (if he continues to measure big). Oh, and he is definitely still a boy :) Brody was head down and looked long and cramped in there! He kept his little hands up by his face the entire time, but we were still able to get a few pics (some in 3d - I'll try to scan and post on Friday). We also saw a very clear yawn and it was pretty darn cute.
In other news, Bruce's mom passed away over the weekend. She suffered a pretty bad stroke on Christmas and hospice was called in at that time. She was released back to the nursing home and making good progress, but unfortunately suffered another stroke and passed away. We will be traveling to Lansing tomorrow for a Memorial luncheon. My favorite memories of Grandma include fried bread, antique road show, visiting them in Florida years ago, how she single-handedly was responsible for 99% of my precious moments collection and how she insisted I call them Grandma and Grandpa - way before Bruce and mom were even married. She is in a better place, but she will be missed. Please keep the Look family in your thoughts and prayers!
In other news, Bruce's mom passed away over the weekend. She suffered a pretty bad stroke on Christmas and hospice was called in at that time. She was released back to the nursing home and making good progress, but unfortunately suffered another stroke and passed away. We will be traveling to Lansing tomorrow for a Memorial luncheon. My favorite memories of Grandma include fried bread, antique road show, visiting them in Florida years ago, how she single-handedly was responsible for 99% of my precious moments collection and how she insisted I call them Grandma and Grandpa - way before Bruce and mom were even married. She is in a better place, but she will be missed. Please keep the Look family in your thoughts and prayers!
These posts don't blend well, but I just kept writing and then couldn't cut and paste, so just pretend like they are two separate posts....

1 comments:
I am just jealous that you are in tank tops and are still warm. :) I can't wait to meet your new little boy. It's getting closer!! You look wonderful too. Cute, pregnant Danielle!! :) Have a good weekend!!
Post a Comment