Friday, July 15, 2011

Summertime!!

I had the opportunity to have TWO girl's beach overnights this summer! Here is a pic from the most recent one. This is me with Sarah, Amy, Katy and Kerry. I met them all through a message board I joined 6 years ago. We've all been through a lot and have been so blessed to have been an amazing support group to each other during that time! We stayed at Katy's summer place on Silver Lake. It was my first time there and I LOVED it! This is the view from her cabin, the sand dunes are in the distance!


These pics are from Monday. It was a hot, beautiful day so after Aaron got out of work we took the fishing boat (sans fish gear) out on Crystal Lake. PURE MICHIGAN :)


Aaron and my water baby in Crystal Lake:




Austin in his boat:

Crystal Lake:



Elk Lake over 4th of July weekend:

Austin, ready to jump ship and join Daddy and Brody!


Austin loves playing at the playground!


Daddy and (two of) his boys:


This is how Brody sleeps after a busy summer day:


My first Girl's Beach Overnight was with my cousin Jeanine and her friend Kim. They had an amazing house on East Bay. So fun and beautiful!!



View from the deck of the house:




In addition to spending a ton of time with the girls and in the water, I've been putting a lot of time in with the preschool. I joined the school board and unfortunately our AMAZING teacher resigned at the end of May, which has meant a very extensive search for the next Legacy of our school! Good news is that I think we've found her!



0 comments: