Saturday, April 28, 2007

Changes

What a week. We all battled colds and Jacob got kicked out of daycare. Well, not completely, Grandma just needs more days off and it became painfully apparent to her while taking care of two sick, needy, whiny and clingy babies. So I'm in the process of trying to get approval from work to begin working part time and hopefully I'll have an answer next week. My fear is that they will let me do it, but not hire anyone else to work the other two days a week, so I will have the same work load, but be expected to do it all in three days. And, my coworkers are sure to become disgruntled if that is the case because of how this will inconvenience them. There are lots of uncertainties at this point though, so I guess there is no need to worry about those things yet. The other thing that will be rough is the impact this will have on finances, especially with so many things coming up in the next few weeks with Mothers day and Fathers day, birthdays, weddings and one sure-to-be-a-blast Bachelorette Party. I REALLY hope it works out though and that I am able to stay home with Jacob two days a week, but I am worried about the added stress it will bring.

I don't have any pictures at the moment, but I'll try to take some and add them later...

1 comments:

Anonymous

It will work out. I hope your work is good about it. Let me know if you need some penis straws for the bach party!! :) I think I might have some extras.... hee hee...