Monday, March 26, 2007

Jacob's First Easter!


Hi Everyone,


Here are some cute pictures I took of Jacob, which will also work out great as blackmail when he is a mouthy teenager.


In other news, Jacob's other top tooth is about to break through, so he is almost up to 4 teeth! We've been taking advantage of the warmer days and going on lots of walks. The steelhead are running, so it's been fun to watch them jump the weir.


I'm loving the comments, although after the bbs comments that I read and heard over the phone, looks like I better edit my photos better before I post! Ha ha ha... gotta love what breastfeeding does to the body, although we are weaning now, so here comes that lovely saggy look I've been dying for all my life!


Anyways, hope you all have a great Easter!


**Aaron's Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with these photos and I would like it known that I was adamantly against taking them.**








5 comments:

Anonymous

Before I saw Aaron's disclaimer, I was going to guess that he was still not censoring the blog! Love the pics, and glad that Aaron gave the thumbs up! ;)

Kim

Anonymous

Ha ha...the pictures are so cute. Oh Aaron, you know your mom has pictures like these too, she just didn't have the ability to post them on the internet back then!! :)I love the first picture. VERY VERY CUTE!!
Saggy BBS are the best!!
Mine are on the way back up though......

Anonymous

Hey Danielle,

I forgot to tell you that Jacob's new trick is to climb up on the fireplace and stand up. Not a good idea. He took steps from living room to dining room today. He loves Grandpa, when he hears his voice he starts walking to him with hands up for him to pick him up. It is too cute!

Anonymous

More pictures of your bunny, please! :)

Happy Thursday! Kim

Julie

What a cute Easter Bunny! Sounded like a good trip afterall. Hey, this blog-stuff is great! Makes it so easy to keep in touch! Talk soon!